Avocado? I guess, you know this kind of fruit. A fruit that has many varieties, tastes, sizes and prices as well. It has also a healing touch from the tree to it's fruit. My father planted a lot in our place in the Phil. It's very delicious and tasty. We could even take the skin and ate the flesh so easily. We really love to eat this kind of fruit.
When I came to Thailand, I was looking for this fruit. I could hardly find any and I wonder why? Then came the month of December, I saw avocado in the grocery store. I was so excited to buy, when my hubby asked, we were shocked of the price, because we were used to buy at a cheaper price in the Phil. We can buy per kilo but here one piece costs 3$??? For us, it's very expensive. When I knew the price I didn't buy anyway, hehe! I forced myself not to buy. After few weeks I saw it again but it's already 50% less. So I decided to buy although it's still a bit expensive for me.
Here in Thailand, avocado is known as Rich Emulsion for skin care, make up, cleansing and many others. They call it Skin Food Beauty for ladies and women of course. Avocado has many benefits to our body such as:
1. Traditionally, it helps people with sexual problems.
2. It has antioxidant and can be used for skin disorders
3. It will aid healing for people suffering from digestive and circulatory problems
4. If there are skin problems avocado can be applied to rashes and rough skin to make it smoother and softer.
5. The fruit has beta-carotene that helps prevent cancer. The more brighter the fruit, the more beta-carotene it gives.
I remember when I was still small, my grandma will put some of the flesh of avocado to our face and other parts of our body. I didn't understand before but now I understand the benefits of it.