Sunday 17 May 2009

Joined FCC Badge


This is the first time that I joined this FCC badge. My other blog has it already. Anyway, I would like to thank all my commenters for this month. You have made this blog going and alive. Thank you for all your visits, comments and support. I'm blessed with your presence.




Here is the list of commenters for the month of May:

Tricia of Pic a Theme

James of Newtown Daily Photo

Photo Cache of Worth a Thousand Words

The Explorer of Las Islas Filipinas World

Tess of Life is Beautiful

Norm of Travel and Photography

Alice Audrey of Banana Smoothie (2)

Ladynred of My Home Cooking and Food Trips

Pacey of Mag Inato Ta (2)

MisRay of Woman on a Journey

Jenn Jilks of My Reflections and Musings

Hilda of Happy at Home

Karen of Food, Glorious Food

Adelfa of Life and Adventure (2)

Linnea of Photoblogista

Kazu of Japanese Lifestyle Photo Blog

Mrpatok of Mrpatok.com

J of More than I can Chew

Anya of Kutsara at Tinidor

Genejosh of Her and History

Hyzyd of Hyzyd's Diary

Litlit of Simplicity is Beauty

Thank you so much for your comments and visits. It means a lot to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It's all precious and with great value.

LinkWithin