Friday 17 July 2009

A Hanging Baby


I remember when my sons were still babies. I used to carry our baby with a bag in front of me. I always bring my baby with a carrier in front, so it's easy for me to go anywhere. And for me, it's safe and easy. A lot of times I did this while buying something, going to the mall or any place. And my baby loves to sleep this way while traveling.

Few weeks ago, hubby and I went to a mall and we saw a mother carrying her baby. Just look at the picture above. Hubby can't help but took a picture of it secretly while the mother is not looking at us. For me, this position is not safe for a baby, yet the mother was carrying her baby like this.

The baby cried when he saw us laughing at him. The mother took the baby for a while and feed him, then went on their way. Cute baby right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It's all precious and with great value.

LinkWithin