Tuesday 9 June 2009

Well Paid Ethical Hackers

Ethical Hackers, who are they? I remember a friend of ours who had been blogging for quite some time and told us that her blog was lost. I could not imagine how that thing happened and how people can do it. But she said she could not find it anymore because it was hacked.


Speaking of hackers, I was surfing the net for a couple of days and I come across with this Certified Ethical Hacker. At first, I thought, they are the ones who has hacked my friend’s blog. So I didn’t give more attention. Another friend told me that this Ethical Hacking is different. When I checked and read the site again, my friend was right; it was a different thing.


Job opportunities are everywhere in the net. All you need to do is to start surfing and look for opportunities where you can earn. It’s good that I surf the net again and checked. Online companies have a lot of opportunities and security issues as well. These IT Professionals are also known as Certified Ethical Hacker. And the interesting part is that, IT Security Professionals are well paid despite the economic crisis.


Want to become an IT Security Professional? Try to check the EC- Council, certification is provided if you join. That means you don’t need to travel and earn credits or a certificate; they offer courses according to your area of interest on line such as:

· Security Fundamentals
· Ethical Hacking
· Penetration Testing
· Computer Forensics
· Disaster Recovery
· Secure Coding


Why Secure Coding? Online companies are facing issues as far as security is concerned and IT Professionals are badly needed to combat this attack. Better check this out if you want to be a certified IT Professional. You can join this secure coding course by just enrolling at EC-Council. Why not? You might be one of the IT Security Professionals in the next couple of years and you could earn more!

Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

  1. uy nakita mo ra gyd te! heheh! congrats on your first post from SS..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It's all precious and with great value.

LinkWithin