Friday 30 January 2009

Thailand Festivals



Festivals are everywhere. People are celebrating and enjoying life as well. Last night, we went to a Chinese Festival here in Hatyai. The locals call it "Suwansat." Yesterday was the last day of Chinese New Year here so they have 3-day affair. Last night was the last day and so many people came and watched the show.

It was a combination of dance and something like "karate" and AJ liked the show most. I think all performers were Chinese. We're sitting at the back so we presume that all of them have the same faces. They were cute and they performed well.

My hubby liked the way the ladies twirl their hips, he said, about 90 degrees, I just laughed! with a flat tummy, how I wish I had the same. I'm trying but I can't! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It's all precious and with great value.

LinkWithin