Tuesday 24 March 2009

Trip to Phuket

Phuket, Thailand is known for it's name. I guess, people from other countries have already heard this place. A lot of people were saying "this is a nice place," others would say differently. For me, I'm excited because I haven't been to that place. As I heard from my students, it's a great place. I can tell you that place too when I will be there.

It's a blessing to see different places. You will see the beauty of creation, you will have a glimpse of how it looks and enjoy being there. We are a family of nature lovers, so it's easy for us to launch and enjoy!

For me, it's a privilege to be in another country, you will taste different food, see a different place and enjoy, and meet new friends. It's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. It's all precious and with great value.

LinkWithin